15 April 2008

Ha Shem- The Name....

Our Almighty Father's Name is YHWH, or Yahweh (but no one really knows the actual pronunciation) which is spelled in the Hebrew letters Yod-Hey-Vav-Hey and literally means "I Am". That means that "God" is not a thing...He is an action.

If we are to live with His Spirit dwelling within us, we are to also be an action. His blessings surge in our lives all around us, but I feel the most amazing blessing is the capability to recognize one when we see, feel, touch, taste, or even conceptualize one. With that, we are to give credit where credit is due.

If you read this, I will ask a small favor of you. In the comment section below, list three blessings you've perceived today. After that, tell how you're planning on giving the credit where the credit is due. He dwells in the PRAISES and THANKS of His people. You see, today I needed a little bit more of His presence in my life and took action- His plan for me and its' manifestation is one of those blessings I am thankful for today!! My way of perpetuating the credit and blessings is to tell you and have you recognize blessings in your life! If you send this link to many people, the blessings to YHWH will not end!!

The name of the game is perpetuating blessings. Try it out.

No comments: