02 March 2011

Living a Life So Exciting People Have to Check it Out!!!

I recently had a soul from a church do a full background check on me because they didn't believe I have been through what all I said I did... they also uncovered some "dirt"!! IMAGINE... the Profit having DIRT!!!! Surprised?? You shouldn't be if you have ever attended a meeting I have hosted! I tell all my dirt!! Oh yeah!! Why not? Why hide from anything in your past- especially when it a source of testimony?

So people, stop looking back. If YOU are supposed to be a "Kingdom" guy, then stinkin act like it and stop spreading rumors about others, or if you found such juicy stuff, go to that person and deal with them... unless you have other motives. Do you? Check your heart and be honest. G-d knows your heart and all that's in it already and we always find out what's in each others hearts, too... eventually!

By the way... no murders or anything!!! Just a false accusation, speeding tickets, resisted arrest one time and kicked the cop (long story), had a state try and get taxes out of me the year after I lived there, I am divorced (still love ya hunny!).... still like me???

No comments: